Klosterneuburg is a town in Tulln District in the Austrian state of Lower Austria. The Klosterneuburg Monastery, which was established in 1114 and soon after given to the Augustinians, is of particular historical importance. The town is tightly linked to the Austrian capital Vienna and houses some of the most affluent citizens of Lower Austria. It has direct access to the Vienna city centre via the Klosterneuburger Straße highway (B14), by the Vienna S-Bahn network on the Emperor Franz Joseph Railway line (S40) from Franz-Josefs-Bahnhof to Tulln, and along the EV6 The Rivers cycling route. The town is the site of light industry and, whilst not belonging to Vienna, has almost the feel of a suburb. The Essl Museum of contemporary art and the Institute of Science and Technology Austria established in 2006 are located in the town.
Klosterneuburg has a population of over 27,500 people.
Klosterneuburg is twinned with: Göppingen, Germany.